I’m writing today to share information about the committee that will assist in the search for the university’s next vice president and chief information officer.
Vice President of Operations and Deputy Chief Financial Officer Kristine Devine is serving as chair of the search committee, which also consists of the following members:
- Adrienne Bricker, university registrar
- Ramona Denby-Brinson, professor and associate dean of academic affairs, College of Social Work
- Jim Giuliani, director, Office of Secure Research
- James Hill, chair and associate professor, Department of Management Sciences, Fisher College of Business
- Damon Jaggars, vice provost and dean, University Libraries
- Norman Jones, dean and director of Ohio State Mansfield and professor
- Andrew Jordan, manager of strategy and organizational effectiveness, Office of Student Life Department of Recreational Sports; past chair of University Staff Advisory Committee
- Igor Jouline, Rod Sharp Professor of Microbiology and interim chair, Department of Microbiology
- Nicole Kraft, associate professor of clinical communication, College of Arts of Sciences
- Jason Miller, director, Information Operations and Risk Management
- Xen Riggs, an associate vice president in both Business Advancement and Student Life; executive associate athletic director
- Phyllis Teater, chief information officer, Wexner Medical Center
Senior Vice Provost Kay N. Wolf and Talent Acquisition Consultant Allison Thomas also will support the search.
If you would like to recommend potential candidates to be the university's next chief information officer, please share them by email with our search consultant, WittKieffer.
Bruce A. McPheron, PhD
Executive Vice President and Provost