We write today to share information about the committee that will assist in the search for the next dean of the College of Dentistry.
As you’ll recall, Dean Patrick M. Lloyd has decided to step down when his term ends in August.
Lincoln L. Davies, dean of the Michael E. Moritz College of Law, is serving as chair of the search committee, which also consists of the following members:
- Gunjan Agarwal, professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering
- Canise Bean, professor-clinical, Division of Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry, College of Dentistry
- Robert Busto, assistant professor-clinical, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Anesthesiology, College of Dentistry
- Ricardo Carrau, professor, Department of Neurological Surgery, Otolaryngology, College of Medicine
- Rebecca Henderson, assistant professor-clinical, Division of Dental Hygiene, College of Dentistry
- Purnima Kumar, professor, Division of Periodontology, College of Dentistry
- Christina Negray, vice president for Dentistry Student Government Association, class of 2022, College of Dentistry
- Scott Schricker, associate professor, director of student research, Division of Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry, College of Dentistry
- Zongyang Sun, professor, Division of Orthodontics, College of Dentistry
- Janice Townsend, associate professor and chair, Division of Pediatric Dentistry, College of Dentistry; chief of pediatric dentistry, Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Susannah Turner, director, Student Affairs, College of Dentistry
- Kay Wolf, senior vice provost, Office of Academic Affairs
- Karla Zadnik, dean, College of Optometry
Please join us in thanking the committee, which has been charged and begun its work with the assistance of Kim Lambert, associate director of talent acquisition in the Office of Human Resources. If you would like to recommend potential candidates to be dean, please share them by email with our search consultant, Greenwood/Asher & Associates.
Bruce A. McPheron, PhD
Executive Vice President
Harold L. Paz, MD, MS
Executive Vice President and Chancellor for Health Affairs
CEO, Wexner Medical Center