The Office of Academic Affairs has launched a national search for the next dean The Ohio State University at Lima. This search is supported by the following advisory committee, chaired by Cathann Kress, vice president for agricultural administration and dean of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences, and by the search firm Buffkin Baker. All inquiries, nominations and applications should be directed electronically to Martin Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Justin Courtney, director, Student Services, Lima campus
- Danny Glassman, dean of students and associate vice president for student engagement and support, Office of Student Life
- Joe Green, professor, Department of Psychology, Lima campus
- LaShonda Gurley, manager, Academic Advising, Lima campus
- James Orr, vice provost for strategic enrollment management, Office or Academic Affairs
- Erik Porfeli, chair, Department of Human Sciences, College of Education and Human Ecology
- Tina Schneider, professor, University Libraries; director, Lima Campus Library