The Office of Academic Affairs has launched a national search for the next dean of The Ohio State University at Mansfield. The search is supported by the following advisory committee, chaired by David Horn, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, and by the search firm Buffkin Baker. All inquiries, nominations and applications should be directed electronically to Martin Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terri Bucci, associate professor, mathematics education, College of Education and Human Ecology; Mansfield campus
- Matt Couch, associate dean of students and senior director, student activities and orientation, Office of Student Life
- Helen Malone, vice provost for academic policy and faculty resources, Office of Academic Affairs; professor, applied behavioral analysis and special education, College of Education of Human Ecology
- Tiffany Mitchell, diversity and inclusion coordinator, Mansfield campus
- Ozeas Costa, professor, School of Earth Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences; Mansfield campus
- Kidron Stamper, marketing and communications specialist, Mansfield campus
- Jackie Wilkins, associate dean and director, OSU Extension; associate professor, College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences