The Office of Academic Affairs has launched a national search for the next dean of The Ohio State University at Marion. The search is supported by the following advisory committee, chaired by Noelle Arnold, senior associate dean in the College of Education and Human Ecology, and by the search firm Buffkin Baker. All inquiries, nominations and applications should be directed electronically to Martin Baker, email@example.com.
- Shawn Jackson, manager, student leadership, engagement and activities, Marion campus
- Rachel Kleit, associate dean of faculty affairs, College of Engineering; professor, City and Regional Planning, Knowlton School, College of Engineering; professor, John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Ruben Petreaca, associate professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, College of Arts and Sciences, Marion campus
- Randy Smith, vice provost for academic programs, Office of Academic Affairs
- Chris Trapp, director of student success programming, Marion campus
- Amy Wheeler, assistant vice provost for student financial success, Office of Student Enrollment Management
- Anna Willow, professor, Department of Anthropology, College of Arts and Sciences, Marion campus