||July 29, 2015
||Faculty, Staff and Students
Office of Outreach and Engagement
||Joseph E. Steinmetz, PhD
Executive Vice President and Provost
||Search Committee for the Vice Provost for Outreach and Engagement
I am pleased to announce the committee members of a national search for the Vice Provost for Outreach and Engagement. Vice Provost and Director of University Libraries Carol P. Diedrichs has agreed to serve as the committee’s chair.
In addition to Vice Provost Diedrichs, the other committee members are:
- K. Ola Ahlqvist, associate professor, Department of Geography
- Eric M. Anderman, chair and professor, Department of Educational Studies
- Trevor L. Brown, dean and professor, John Glenn College of Public Affairs
- Ronald L. Hendrick, senior associate dean and professor, College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- Mark W. Shanda, professor, Department of Theatre, and Arts District Steering Committee Chair
- Natasha Slesnick, professor, Department of Human Sciences
- Sarah R. Thompson, student representative, College of Social Work
- Eric J. Troy, program director, Keith B. Key Social Entrepreneurial Program, Office of Student Life
- Ex Officio: M. Kimberly Lambert, manager of recruiting, Office of Human Resources
In addition, Associate Vice Provost Stephen C. Myers will manage the day-to-day operations of the Office of Outreach and Engagement until a vice provost is hired.
I look forward to meeting with the committee members to give them their charge and to launch the search. Vice Provost Diedrichs and the search committee will develop a position description and solicit nominations for the vice provost for outreach and engagement.